Open Position at PetFriendly
Customer Experience Specialist
The Customer Experience Team is the heart of PetFriendly. Great customer support is central to our company mission. Our team motto is "Happy to Help". We help humans take excellent care of their pets. To do this we need amazing support humans. Our Customer Support Specialists go the extra mile to make sure our customers are happy. They help with everything from responding to all our customer tickets to supporting the boxers to make sure we keep orderings going out the door.
What you're responsible for:
- PetFriendly customer issues via email tickets or online chat within 15-30 minutes
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems for our customers
- Providing clear, consistent, and accurate communication to our customers to solve and answer their questions.
- Being a flexible team player who’s always ready to help and support others.
- Communicating clearly and consistently with fellow teammates and management
What we are looking for:
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- A friendly and positive attitude :)
- Grasp PetFriendly's voice & tone and have strong writing skills
- Able to perform those typical, in-office physical requirements
- Desire to help people, and a strong sense of empathy for their needs
- Basic technical knowledge
- Willing to learn new things, and have an aptitude for technology
- Experience accurately describing and communicating issues to all customers
- Embodies and executes customer support in a way that PetFriendly values
- Full Time
- Location: Omaha, NE
We’re excited to meet you!