Open Position at PetFriendly
Director of Digital Acquisition
As the Director of Digital Acquisition at PetFriendly, you will work to generate demand and drive web conversion for a fast-growing D2C brand. As an experienced professional in this marketing role, you will lead our digital media efforts. You'll plan and coordinate the day-to-day across multiple ad platforms and develop an advanced growth strategy for the future. You'll do everything from in-the-weeds tactical daily bid adjustments to keyword builds and audits. You know your way around all formats of search (SEM) and display advertising. You know the pillars of SEO and can explain how you have achieved first page ranking for a keyword.
What you're responsible for:
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Build the digital roadmap to help us achieve our aggressive annual pipeline and revenue goals, while increasing awareness of our brand
- Develop, prioritize, and own the execution of our SEO roadmap alongside the agency and marketing team
- Own the keyword strategy and collaborate with content, demand gen, product, brand teams
- Leverage a strong data analytics background to better understand the full funnel impact of digital efforts
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities/tech, allowing us to target audiences in new ways
- Manage the execution of a digital marketing strategy for paid marketing campaigns across SEM, Display, Social, and other digital channels - keep this highly organized and visible
- Help improve the user journeys on our website by optimizing messaging, landing page designs, website tools, offers, and overall experience
- Develop, expand, and execute optimization and personalization programs for main website Assets
What we are looking for:
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Grasp PetFriendly's voice & tone and have strong writing skills
- Solid understanding of web analytics
- Proven expert on search (SEM), paid social, programmatic display advertising, auction formats and bidding/investment efficiency
- Experience optimizing for the funnel with content, copy, imagery, landing page messaging, etc.
- Experience with optimization software, web intelligence, and demand generation tools.
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-channel media strategy, optimization and ROI
- Ability to articulate SEO ideas, strategies, and tactics to audiences with varying knowledge of SEO
- Ability to lead incremental tests with analytics teams to measure marketing impact
- Proven track record running acquisition strategies focused on ROI
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Able to attend quarterly company retreats in Omaha, NE
- Able to perform those typical, in-office physical requirements
- Full Time
- Location: Omaha, NE
We’re excited to meet you!