Welcome to Pet Friendly Direct!
These terms explain how our business works, and include the following topics among others:
- Registration and Subscription. This explains how you sign up for our subscription service and the information required to get your account set up.
- Pricing. This describes your subscription pricing. The price you sign up for is the price you’ll pay for as long as your account remains active.
- Return Policy. This explains how all products are generally non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Subscription Cancellations. Just as you are when signing up for our service you are always in full control of your account and via your account portal can cancel or pause your subscription at any time. This section describes how to cancel your monthly subscription. Your subscription will continue until you cancel.
We hope you love your experience with Pet Friendly Direct as much as we love helping our customers. If you have any questions or feedback please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us at (402) 227-3320.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age in your jurisdiction) or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Registration and Subscription; Product Sales
The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to you. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of an order. Prices and availability of products on the Website are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission (including after an order has been submitted). Certain orders constitute improper use of the Website. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
The price that we will charge you for your initial subscription will be the price as posted on the Website on the date you first sign-up for a paid subscription to the Website. That price will continue as long as your subscription remains active and in good standing. In the event your subscription is suspended, cancelled or otherwise becomes not in good standing and is later restored to active and good standing status, then the price that we will charge you will be updated to the then-current price as posted on the Website on the date that your account is reactivated. Prices may vary depending on whether we offer and you sign up for a monthly or annual subscription. Company does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of any promotion or price decrease. You may be charged local sales tax if applicable. The foregoing is referred to herein as the "Pricing Policy"
Billing and Payments
By providing your credit or debit card information (or other payment method allowed by Company from time to time) when you sign up, and as updated from time to time by accessing your Account (your "Payment Method"), you authorize Company and/or our third-party payment processor to charge your Payment Method per the Pricing Policy for your subscription during the subscription period. If your Payment Method cannot be authorized or is otherwise in error, we may suspend or cancel your delivery for the affected period of the subscription. In the event of such failure of your Payment Method, we may take reasonable steps to retry your Payment Method. We may contact you to reconfirm or update your Payment Method. We are not responsible for any fees incurred by you when charging or retrying your Payment Method, including but not limited to, overdraft fees. You can update or change your Payment Method and other billing and payment account information by visiting your Account page on the Website.
The Company may use third-party delivery companies to deliver the products to you. The risk of loss and title for products passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Unless otherwise indicated at the time of your purchase, shipping and handling fees are included with your order. Shipping dates and/or arrival times are estimates. If something is missing or damaged from your package or you received the wrong product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may, in our sole discretion, issue a credit to your Account or provide a replacement product. For loss/damage/incorrect product claims, you must notify us within 30 days of the date of your purchase.
All sales are final. Except as expressly provided herein, all products delivered to you are non-returnable and non-refundable.
YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU CANCEL AND, IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PRIOR TO THE END OF A SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW FOR A NEW SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD OF THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AND AT A PRICE SET PER THE PRICING POLICY; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT THE END OF ANY SUCH INITIAL OR RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
WE MAY, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TERMINATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. IF WE DO SO, YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGED FOR ORDERS THAT HAVE BEEN SHIPPED TO YOU.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, product information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, the term "Pet Friendly Direct", the term "PetFriendly", the Company logo, domain name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Company's agent identified below. Upon receipt of the Notice of Alleged Infringement as described below, Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Website. In accordance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"), the Notice of Alleged Infringement should include: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification and location of the copyrighted work that such party claims has been infringed upon; (c) a written statement by such party that it has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent or the law; (d) such party's name and contact information, such as telephone number or e-mail address; and (e) a statement by such party that the above information in such party's notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that such party is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Notices of claim of copyright infringement should be submitted to David R. Mayer, Company's agent, in one of the following manners: By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; by mail to Dvorak Law Group, LLC, Attn: David R. Mayer, 13625 California St., Ste. 110, Omaha, NE 68154; or by phone to 402-934-4770.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your Notice of Alleged Infringement may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Company may offer you the ability to enter into an instant messaging session ("Chat Sessions") with a Company Service Agent ("Agent"). Company reserves the right to refuse, discontinue, and/or block you from Chat Sessions for acts we consider to be inappropriate, such as unreasonable demands, misrepresentations, personally threatening or offensive language, and/or erratic behavior or acts that violate the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, including these provisions relating to the Chat Sessions, please do not use the Chat Session service. Please note that Agents are not able and will not fulfill certain types of requests
When you use the Website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy herein for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
The information contained within this Website, including but not limited to any information provided as part of a Chat Session, is solely for informational purposes and is not intended to replace licensed professional veterinary care. This information is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. An evaluation of your pet's medical condition should be performed by a trained professional before our products are administered to your pet. Always seek the advice of a qualified, licensed veterinarian provider. If you think your pet may be experiencing a medical emergency, immediately consult your primary veterinary and/or take your pet to a licensed veterinarian or emergency animal medical center. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to confirm that the dosage of any product provided to you by us is appropriate for your pet.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Nebraska in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, PROVIDED THROUGH A CHAT SESSION, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (i) COMPANY DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY VENDORS AND THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKED SITES; (ii) COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR MATERIALS OR SERVICES; (iii) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND (iv) COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WITH THE COMPANY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONFIRMING THAT THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO 90 DAYS.
Limitation on Liability
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Company. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit
THESE TERMS MAY REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Force Majeure; Assignment; No Third Party Beneficiaries
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in our performance of any obligation hereunder if caused by an event outside of our reasonable control.
Your Comments and Concerns and Notices to You
This website is operated by Pet Friendly Direct, LLC 8686 G St. Omaha, NE 68127.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com